|Balance Type||High capacity precision weighing balance|
|Repeatibility Std (g)||+-0.1|
|Sensitivity Drift ||3 ppm/ Degree C|
|Operating Temperature Range||50-86 Degree F (10-30Degree C)|
The OHAUS Explorer Series has risen to the next level of ingenuity expanding on its modern features and design to offer unmatched functionality in a line of high-performance balances unlike any other on the market.
The Explorer series now includes three high-capacity precision models with capacities up to 35 kg. Explorer high-capacity balances offer the same intuitive features, such as AutoCal™ and a 1 second stabilization time, with additional functions and attributes to support higher capacity weighing applications.Modular Design:
Superior protection in rugged or unstable environments:
- 5.7” color VGA touchscreen optimizes viewing and menu navigation
- Two sensors on display offer hands-free operation
- The display can be separated from the base up to 1.5 meters in order to fit operational needs in almost any workspace. A 9-meter cable is also available when additional flexibility is needed.
With a die-cast metal base, 377 × 311 mm stainless steel pan and thick metal housing, Explorer High Capacity is built to withstand daily wear and tearAccessories for Added Efficiency:
- Adjustable rolling feet provide assistance in easily moving the balance
- Rechargeable battery option provides 10 hours of operation away from a power source